Saturday, June 23, 2018

Clean CharDham Yatra

 Char Dham yatra. It was amazing pilgrimage. Unlike earlier experience, iPhone and clean Uttarakhand.  Clean pilgrim Places. It is direct impact of clean India movement initiated by Prime Minister. People have also started responding in very positive way to the  movement.. It is direct impact of clean India movement initiated by Prime Minister. People have also started responding in very positive way to the moment. In almost all villages, government has provided  Public toilets. Even on highways in hilly area also at somany places Government is providing mobile toilets.  I understand that this is one of the most appreciable task completed by the government.

 Another remarkable activities carried out by the government is widening the hilly highways. I’m sure that Within 4-5 years, Chattam yatra would be completed within 5 to 6 days instead of 12 days which takes at present.  I have read that many tunnels will be built and bridges will be will be built to shorten the distance in  char Dham  pilgrimage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment